Wednesday 7 December 2011

Yarn Along #4



I "finished" the nappy cover. There are still some things I would like to change about the legs. I was cutting the yarn in between colours and now I have tied ends, but only on one leg. I decided not to do that with the other leg. When I get time I will redo the bad leg, but I just decided to sew it all up for now as I wanted her to wear it asap. She's grown out of her other wool soaker and I feel she needs something more breathable at night. After lanolising it, it was taking ages to dry in my cold flat, so I gave it a blast with the hairdryer. I can now smell sheep!!

I've not really been reading anything this week. Well, I read a bit more of Baby Led Weaning, but that's it. WJ's been quite grumpy, tired but fighting sleep, so I've been sat in the dark a lot trying to get her to sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment